The Contracts Specialist will provide a broad range of; paralegal, sales support, contract support and administrative related services. Responsible for extensive contract review, approval and referral of contracts for further action. The role is cross-functional and must be able to make independent decisions working closely with Legal, Sales, Product and Finance Teams.
Specific duties of the Contracts Specialist include:
- Commercial administration of both procurement and sales contracts
- Provide commercial and contractual advise across the business
- Support sales, business development, proposals and new business activities
- Establish in-house contract execution processes and policy
- Draft and review non-standard contracts
- Maintain contract database, and standard contract templates
- Offer contract support in relation to procurement activities
- Build effective cross-functional, stakeholder relationships
Applicants to the Contracts Specialist vacancy should meet the following criteria:
- Commercial administration, contractual review and drafting or paralegal experience
- Previous exposure to software (SASS, data), IP or similar services contracts
- Familiarity with supplier and/or customer contracts
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Customer focused, relationship builder
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Commercial Management
- Contracts Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job