The contract is temporary however should be for 12 - 18 months.
The main responsibilities of the role are to -
1. Provide professional advice on technical contract matters to internal stakeholders and customers to ensure that the company contracts are managed efficiently and effectively within budget and that actions comply with legislative and policy requirements.
2. Liaise with business teams to understand and translate business requirements into commercial contract requirements prior to negotiation to optimise contractual design.
3. Monitor, analyse and evaluate contract demand to ensure that use of the contract is providing added value to the company
4. Exploit opportunities to improve contracts via value engineering and other innovation to maximise client satisfaction and deliver savings.
5. Develop, monitor and assess contract Key Performance Indicators in order to ensure effective performance of the contract.
6. Establish and develop supplier relationships to improve and maintain existing performance and to encourage innovation and partnership working in order to maximise contract value.
7. Support and complement the work of Regional Procurement in management of local, regional and national suppliers and their associated contracts to achieve best value for the company.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following -
• Demonstrable experience of leading and managing contracts of sufficient complexity and value.
• Sound knowledge of procurement practice and legislation
• Experience of developing and using KPIs to drive improved supplier performance
• Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
• Ability to understand and manage contract/commercial risk
The hours of work are full time Monday - Friday.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business