Job Title: Contracts / Project Manager
Package: circa. £25,000 basic, plus quarterly bonus scheme OTE circa £40k +
Benefits include Company Car, Smart Phone, Remote Working, Free Parking, Private Health allowance.
Location: Leeds, but expected to travel to sites within the UK
Our client is one of the UK’s market leading providers of B2B interior fit out and storage equipment specialists. They are currently looking to recruit and experienced Contracts / Project Manager to oversee and coordinate the workload of multiple interior projects (e.g partitions, suspended ceilings, floor coverings, furniture, electrics, heating / cooling, decorations etc.) and storage equipment projects (mezzanine floors, pallet racking, etc) to time and to budget, whilst achieving a high level of customer satisfaction and maintaining/increasing estimated profit margins.
- Purchasing Labour, materials and services in a coordinated project focused manner.
- Read, interpret, understand and be able to produce project drawings in Autocad
- Liaising with customers on site, via phone and email.
- Working closely with the sales team especially on handover of projects from Sales to Contracts.
- Management of Subcontractors in accordance with CHAS, SafeContractor, Constructionline etc.
- Responsibility for all aspects of Health and Safety on site, and production of the necessary RAMS.
- Proactive positive / can do attitude.
- High level of problem solving required.
- Good communicator.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team working.
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Proficient in Autocad, Microsoft Office Applications.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Ability to work away from home from time to time to suit the needs of the business.
- Experience of interior fit out, partitioning systems, &/ or storage equipment installations is essential.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV immediately to Stuart at Reward Recruitment Limited or call directly for a discreet and confidential chat.
- Project Manager
- Contracts Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job