Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Contracts Planner/Buying Administrator
Up to £25,000 DOE
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Contracts Planner/Buying Administrator to join an industry leading and continuously growing organisation based in Chippenham.
My client is looking to appoint a Contracts Planner/Buying Administrator to strengthen their team.
- Liason with customers and clientele about installation dates and delivery times for their proposed orders and projects
- Establish and maintain strong and trusting relationships with suppliers and numerous internal teams
- Gaining quotes from suppliers, comparing and negotiating pricing
- Checking if stock items can fulfil requirement before purchasing
- Creating and communicating purchase orders to suppliers
- Order follow-up with supplier and stakeholder (telephone/email)
- Continuously maintaining housekeeping of open PO report, approved supplier list and folders
- Chasing up late/overdue deliveries, obtaining tracking numbers
- Returns processing
- Any other duties as reasonably directed by the Contracts Manager
Skills & Experience:
- Buying, Purchasing or other relevant experience gained from a commercial, product based business
- Methodical, detail-oriented and highly organised
- Works quickly and accurately under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
- Able to communicate at all business levels
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations and workload
- Strongly customer focused, team orientated, yet able to work independently
- A fast learner with sound business sense
If you feel this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra recruitment team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job