We have a new opportunity available immediately for a Contract Operations Manager for our client who are based in Bishop’s Stortford.
This is a fixed term contract for 3 months so you must be available to start employment immediately. Due to the nature of the role you will also need to have access to you own transport as there will be travel to other sites required.
The successful candidate will have a proven background in a similar role within the facilities management industry.
Our client can offer you a competitive salary and benefits including 25 days annual leave (pro rata) free gym on site and free parking.
- Desktop Data integrity review of all contract assets including PPM, allocation of, electrical systems, heating and plumbing systems, A/C and Ventilation systems, Heat Network systems, Control systems and all elements of Water Hygiene in order to prepare documentation for upload.
- Data input onto spreadsheets ready for uploading to new CAFM system.
- Assist with contract schedules and job sheet creation, working to SFG20
- Asset management identify gaps in data and prepare plan to rectify.
- Working as part of a project team to have full implementation of new CAFM system in place rapidly.
- You must hold a driving licence and have use of a vehicle, suitably insured for business use.
- Excellent IT skills, specifically Excel level 2 as a minimum.
- Previous experience of contract management or contract scheduling.
- The successful applicant will take pride in their work and have a right first-time approach, showing attention to detail and be able to manage their own workload with minimal supervision. Able to work without supervision and with a positive outlook and approach to work.
- This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be a good team player and must work to and understand the underlying principles of Health and Safety, and Equality and Diversity.
- Due to the sites which will be visited, this role is subject to the successful completion of enhanced DBS clearance check.
If you have the relevant key skills and experience for this vacancy and are available immediately, please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'