Staffline are looking to recruit Contracts Manager to work with our prestigious client.
To exceed client expectations of the service delivered by the team under your control on site at the client premises, achieving as a minimum the service levels and performance standards defined by the contract Service Level Agreement.
Having achieved this to then develop the client relationship so that we not only maximize potential spends on this site/ contract but also to actively seek opportunities to develop a business relationship with the client on other sites or within its supply/ distribution chain.
Accountable for achieving the following:
- Exceeding all key performance indicators as defined in the Client Contract Service Level Agreement;
- Gross margin and profit budget for the Contract;
- Operation of all service systems in line with the defined Contract practice;
- Increase client revenues year on year;
- Demonstrates year on year improvements in all pre agreed KPIs;
- Identifying opportunities to improve service levels/ returns from the contract and proposing how these opportunities could be realized;
- Year on year improvement in Client satisfaction scores.
- Act as point of call 24/7 for senior managers, responding to queries / questions, or change in man power requirements from Staffline.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPI/MI paper work in accordance with Specifications.
- Make sure SD contracts are up to date.
- Make sure AWR is updated.
- Red folder is up to date.
- Up to date SLA
- To maintain a labour available pool in excess of 20% of your current workforce.
- KPI weekly report sent to client
- Make sure you have 100% fulfillment for each shift
- Communicate with client at all times
- Go to all DRMs
- Prepare AWR report on Monday
- RTW forms filled when required
- PPE audit twice a week.
- Make sure you have enough stationery and registration document on site.
- Recruiting every week, registration and induction
- Make sure all candidates files are up to date (legal to work for us)
- Holiday put on file and on Infinity
- Payroll to be completed on time every week.
- 24/7 onsite operation
Salary £24,000 - £26,500 plus £3,500 bonus
If you feel you would be a success in this role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job