Contracts Manager - required for our client who are one of the UK's largest and most successful Surface & Highways Companies are looking for Contracts Manger to cover The southern region with travel to the Ipswich office around 2 days per week. The Contracts Mangers will be working on arrange of surfacing projects such as Highways, Retail, Rail, Aviation, Commercial and Defence. The Contracts Manager will have experience working within Civil Engineering specifically with surfacing and highways works.
Contracts Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £65K depending on experience
- Company car
- Holiday 25 days per year plus bank holiday
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave
- Performance related bonus
Contracts Manager Position Overview
- Managing delivery of multiple projects. Ensuring sign-off and delivery of projects to satisfy targets and expectations.
- Managing client relationships from work winning through to delivery and retaining the client following the achievement of expectations
- Manage cost/value process to ensure effective weekly review of performance
- Review contracts with Operations and Commercial teams monthly
- Review Daily Diary Sheet to ensure correct materials & resource
- Review handover file and confirm acceptance
- Attend Supervisors / Foremen's meeting
- Fully implement operational excellence ethos with supervisors and foremen.
Contracts Manager Position Requirements
- NVQ Level 4 in Construction Site Management (or related discipline)
- NRSWA (New Roads and Street Works Act)
- A proven track record of managing contracts in the surfacing industry
- IOSH Managing Safely
- SMSTS and CSCS
- Competent in use of Microsoft office suite
- Effective Auditing
- Knowledge/Understanding of CDM Regulations and of Standards and Specifications
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'