This person can be based in London or in Birmingham.
Responsibilities would include:
* To plan and deliver all work on a medium sized site or many smaller sites, ensuring work is completed on time and to the agreed standard.
* To ensure contract programmes are planned, reviewed and delivered.
* Build and develop the wider operational team to deliver all aspects of the project/contract requirements.
* Line management of Site Operatives.
* Responsible for effective client relationship management and provides updates to internal and external stakeholders on project/contract progress.
* Ensure risk assessments are created, in place and reviewed as and when required.
* Ensures operating plans are in place to ensure sufficient resources and materials are in place.
* To comply with company standards, policies and procedures.
* Communicates developments and significant decisions in the wider business.
* Applies collaborative approach
* Calmly deal with all situations in a controlled and considered manner
* A team player
* Compliance with company procedures
* Vigorous attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please apply within or contact Daniella at Fawkes & Reece.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'