Chance to move your career forward: Contracts Manager with housing developer
Your new company
We are delighted to be working again with one of our key clients, a national builder recognised for their professionalism, design integrity and customer focus. They currently have an opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and driven contracts manager to oversee a number of key housing developments in the south-west based from their Devon office.
Your new role
With support from a highly experienced construction director, your key duties will include:
- Ensuring service delivery meets financial targets and operates within agreed budget
- Ensuring quality standards are adhered to and developments run according to timescales
- Developing effective relationships with partner organisations in order to secure profitable work in order to meet business growth targets
- Participating in contract reviews with Senior Management and Directors
- Preparing and presenting performance reports for the board
- Prioritising & delegating workloads to achieve project objectives
- Ensuring generation of accurate management, financial and performance information
- Supporting organisational development, staff and other improvement plans.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to hold a full UK Drivers Licence, have a proven track record of delivering multiple sites simultaneously to budgetary and time constraints, have excellent written and spoken communication skills and be able to handle and prioritise a busy workload.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will earn a fantastically competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a market-leading pension offering, a realistic performance bonus, generous healthcare and corporate discounts at thousands of retailers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- contractor building housing homes residential contacts manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'