We are currently seeking a Contracts Manager to join a Construction Main Contractor based in Norwich, they currently completed a range of general construction works and are looking for a Contracts Manager with good Residential experience. They currently have numerous projects on going and have recently acquired numerous new project, meaning they are in need of further management staff. They complete both new build and refurbishment works throughout, Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridge.
It is envisaged that the successful Contracts Manager will have been working in a similar with a Main Contractor or Developer experience, specifically in the residential sector. They will have Contract Management experience and be willing to work hard and manage their own work load, good tenure is need with long stints with employers. The Contracts Manager will hold a full driving licence and be willing to travel to sites and work from head office.
Contracts Manager Position Overview
- Working for a main contractor
- Completing a range of contract duties
- Working mainly on residential projects
- Working on both new build and refurbishment projects
- Working both onsite and from head office
Contracts Manager Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the residential sector in both a refurbishment and new-build sense
- Minimum 4 years' experience
- Willing to travel to sites in Cambridge, Suffolk and Norfolk
- Excellent tenure (no job hopping)
Contracts Manager Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Company / Car allowance
- Further benefits to be discussed
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'