Are you looking to work for a well-established company who are passionate about health and safety? Do you want to work in a modern office environment away from the hustle of the City?
If you answered "Yes!" to the above then you need to apply right now!
I have a great opportunity based a short drive from Dartford Town Centre to work with a team to be the responsible for the day to day running of the department and ensuring all business objectives are met across the South East. The right candidate must have a full driving licence and their own car due to the location.
As my golden candidate you will be able to complete the following duties of a Contracts Manager:
- Management of teams, making sure compliance with 2012 regulations are met as a minimum standard.
- Preparation of notifications, method statements, risk assessments and company documentation.
- Building an excellent rapport with new and existing clients.
- Presenting and providing quotations for all commercial and domestic works.
- Strengthening of client relations.
- Carrying out site audits.
- Responsible for the day the day to day running of the department to ensure that all business objectives are met.
- Working collaboratively with the other Contracts Managers
- Allocating Plant and Equipment
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: Up to £35-55,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don`t want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
- Risk Assessments
- Client Relationships
- Commercial and Domestic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'