Contracts Manager | Main Contractor | £60000 - £70000 | North London | Permanent
Get it whilst it's fresh...
Fresh new role to the market. This is a great opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join a North London based main contractor on a permanent basis.
With a turnover of approximately £40m, this company has gained an excellent reputation on large refurbishments and new build projects within London and the Home Counties.
With a line up of prestigious projects in the offering, they now require a dedicated Contracts Manager to join their team and take responsibility for multiple projects, ensuring schemes are delivered on time and to budget.
With outstanding testimonials and industry awards to their name, this is definitely a company in which to move your career forward.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Initially working on 2 sites in North Finchley and Dagenham
- Projects will vary but these initial 2 would be private residential and educational sites worth up to £2m in value
- Working on JCT Design and Build form of contracts
- Office based role with site visits
- Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background
- A relevant degree qualification in a construction discipline or a proven construction background will be essential to fulfil this role
- 5 years in an operational management role would be essential to carry out this role
- Driving license will be essential
Do yourself a favour and supercharge your career within this top contractor.
Apply now or call Jerome on for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'