We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join a growing Construction Main Contractor based in Tonbridge, with regional offices in Brighton, Surrey and Ashford. Reporting to the Construction Director, the Contracts Manager will take responsibility for successfully leading around 3-6 projects, depending on size & complexity, with values ranging from £1m - £12m. The role has come about due to continued growth plans.
Contracts Manager Position Overview
- Take responsibility for leading between 3-6 projects, depending on size and complexity
- Provide regular project performance reports to the Board
- Line management of Site Managers
- Liaise with materials & sub-contract procurement teams and labour manager to ensure the correct resources are available
- Prepare internal and external progress reports
- Planning of works in conjunction with the site team
- Direction both direct and sub-contract labour
- Establish and implement safe and proper working practices
- Implement company style and ethos
- Set realistic targets & monitor progress to ensure projects are completed on time
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Contracts Manager Position Requirements
- MCIOB status desirable
- At least 3 years' experience working as a Contracts Manager on similar projects
- Up to date knowledge of H&S
- Strong management and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Full UK Driving License
Contracts Manager Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary DOE
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan (after 1 years' service)
- Private Medical Insurance (after 2 years' service)
- Other company benefits
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'