Are you an established Contracts Manager, or an Electrical Engineer that is looking for a more senior role?
Are you looking to work for an industry leader?
If you are looking for a career in electrical contract management within the construction industry, working in and around the West Midlands and the surrounding areas... then this is the job for you!
We are the leading providers of temporary services to the Construction Industry and are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Contracts Engineer/Manager to join the team based in Wolverhampton.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Procurement of labour, materials and plant to complete site based activities.
- Preparation or risk assessments and method statements.
- Actively seek and follow-up sales opportunities.
- Value engineering of existing projects to maximise margins.
- Regular site visits / inspections.
- General day to day running of the operatives.
- Control of depot held stock.
- Prepare and submit tenders in line with the specification of the client and the technical expertise of the company.
Electrical Contracts | Engineering | Engineer | Electrical | Estimating |Contracts Manager | Management | Senior | Construction | Installation | Sales | Business Development | Staff Management | Project Management | EstimatingEssential Skills
- Time served Electrical Apprenticeship
- Electrical Installations Parts 1 & 2 (minimum)
- Good understanding of the electrical test and inspection procedures
- Good communication skills, as the role is client facing
- Live within commuting distance to Wolverhampton
Additional Salary Information:
Salary is £35,000 to £38,000 per annum dependant on experience.Desirable SkillsAbout Company
We are the leading provider of integrated support services to the UK construction and associated industries.
- Contracts Manager
- Contracts Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'