My client, a 5 star award winning housing developer are keen to appoint an experienced Contracts Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious person who will be managing existing and new projects across Cambridge, Essex, Suffolk and Bedfordshire
You will have the direct responsibility for successfully leading projects in collaborating with all disciplines within the business.
- Running Multiple Multi-million pound projects simultaneously
- Contribute information for inclusion within tender submissions and attend tender adjudications.
- Ensure pre-construction for projects are in line including, input into buildability, any design changes, services and utilities whilst working with statutory bodies and local authorities
- Liaising with statutory bodies and local authorities in regards to section 106
- Be commercially aware with regards to Profit and Loss report, delays, design changes and sub-contractors
- Conduct meetings with heads of departments including the construction director, commercial director, technical director and architect regarding plans and any issues with projects
- Report regularly to the Board and/or Construction Director on project performance. ·
- Achieve the agreed net profit for responsible Contracts.
- Manage and motivate multiple site management staff to ensure they are fully trained and equipped to perform their daily duties efficiently
- Producing accurate reports for the senior management/board level and share holders
- Pick up more concerning issue with Sub-contractors and their directors to ensure team on site have materials and labour to complete all works in line with programme
- Work together with the Commercial team to achieve the agreed cash-flow for Contracts
- Ensuring that any risks to the construction programme are mitigated as far as possible
- Understand and deliver contracts within the agreed contract conditions.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Structure
- Company Car/Allowance
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'