Our client is a highly credible and award-winning group in the 'specialist automotive services' industry and provides outsourced support services to many well-known businesses throughout the UK. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager who will be responsible for building and managing the contracts on a national basis. The primary role of the Contracts Manager is to manage and negotiate contracts so that they deliver the financial expectations of the company.
You will be expected to grow the existing contract portfolio into a market leading position. As the Contracts Manager you will also be looking to expand the product offering as part of the market strategy in the sector that our client is in.
- Manage all contract maintenance customers creating, regular meaningful KPI's managing overdue servicing and ensuring value added services for our customers.
- Develop new KPI's as required
- Visit customers with Account Managers to carry out review meetings and present contracts
- Manage contract profitability, looking at costs incurred and working with operations to reduce contracts costs.
- Develop and expand the product range offered to customers as part of the company's strategy.
- Ensure recharges are properly made and are proportionate whilst working with end users to reduce our of contract costs.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and manufactures
- Manage pricing within contracts, producing quotes and understanding the competitive position.
- Monitor and take action to close gaps against sales targets and update forecast as required
- Use sales specific systems to manage own sales pipeline, forecast and monitor sales targets.
- Utilise sales planning and pipeline management through the CRM database
- Manage contract implementation and withdrawal where appropriate.
Experience & Skills Required
- You will be very commercially minded
- Have excellent negotiation skills
- Automotive/logistics industry sector experience would be a distinct advantage
- Have an excellent level of sales experience
- Excellent purchasing skills and experience
- Have strong financial tracking skills and the ability to monitor and forecast 'burn rates'
- Have superior communication and customer relationship building skills
- Key account management, developing strategic relationships, negotiation of complex deals and contract implementation.
- Have business acumen with the ability to produce and interpret sales data in various formats.
Salary Package & Benefits
- Our client is able to offer a highly competitive salary package which includes a bonus scheme, company car, contributory pension scheme, 23 days holiday, life cover and internal purchasing scheme.
- You will have Degree level education or equivalent with experience of relevant techniques.
- Alternatively, significant progression and experience within specific sector.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'