This is a temporary to permanent opportunity to start immediately. The hours are full time Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm and the starting salary is £20,000.
Duties will include:
• Liaising with customers in a professional manner
• Log and book service calls
• Sign off jobs at the end of the day
• Liaise with fitters, service engineers and installers to ensure there is full communication and to ensure the project is on track.
• Check awaiting goods and follow up on equipment required, arranging deliveries
• Process reports from Project Managers and order equipment as required
• Investigate issues with Customer Services
Any experience in a scheduling or contracts role or with diary management would be an advantage. You will need excellent communication and organisational skills as you will be providing customer service and liaising with engineers.
This is initially a temporary assignment so I require candidate who are not currently working and can start straight away.
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' alternatively email your CV to or for more information call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'