Contracts Manager- We are currently working with a Tier One Residential Developer. They currently have a permanent position for a Contracts Manager based in their head office in Borehamwood. As a Contracts Manager you will visit other sites in M25 and home Counties, the project's costs will range from £15M- £40M.
My client is looking for a Contracts Manager with good understanding of the residential industry specifically with strong experience on New Build, RC Frame, Traditional Build, Residential Units working with housing associations and also Development Projects.
- Must be experienced in Long and Short Term programming with ASTA
- Experience in writing Monthly Client Reports and presenting to clients and Project Review Reports presenting to Directors
- Must be experienced in being able to manage and drive a team to a successful conclusion overcoming all that is put in their way
- Must be a team player
- Ideally Degree qualified and/ or MCIOB
- Good organisation skills that strand out from the rest
As a Contracts Manager my client offers a salary of £80K- £95K + Package.
If you or you know anyone that would be interested in finding out more about this role apply online now.
- Qualified or MCIOB
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'