Contracts Manager needed in Essex
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager, to work for our client who are a well-established main contractor based in Essex. They work on a variety of project but they are looking for someone with experience predominantly in the Residential Sector. Their works include new build, Refurbishment and conversion projects with values up to £8m.
SALARY UPTO £75K + Car + Package
- Arrange all site set up at the start of a project, ensuring it complies with all CDM Regulations
- Placing orders with sub-contractors
- Producing and managing RFI and procurement schedules
- Work with the site manager, carry out site visits to ensure works are progressing on programme and on budget
- Attend client meetings
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets and project accounts
- Ensuring a high H&S record is maintained on site
- Ensuring suppliers invoices are accurate
- Work with the H&S department to complete O&M manuals
- liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
- Attend internal meetings
- Enquire into, research and observe project elements carried out in other departments
- Implementation of coaching and training received
- Any other reasonable duties requested from your line manager where required
- Minimum 10 years' experience
- Must have experience running Residential new build development contracts
- Excellent IT skills, preferably Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience running multiple contracts with similar values
- A practical, logical and methodical approach to thinking and problem solving.
- Come from a trade background or be degree qualified
If you would like to be considered for the role of Contracts Manager in Essex, please submit your CV or call Matt Greatorex on !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"