Are you a Contracts Manager looking for your next role? Are you Mechanical and Electrical bias? Familair with Commercial contracts? Based in Cornwall?
Then Apply now !
Girling Jones are recruiting for a Contracts Manager - M&E bias based in Cornwall for a Commercial contract. The role is a 3 month fixed term contract with the view to go permanent for the right candidate. The role will be desinagted to a specific commercial contract focusing on the delivery of compliance using SFG20.
- Familiar with SFG20 and statutory compliance works
- Experience in delivering KPI's comprehensively and on time
- Good M&E knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and experience in the fabric Sector desired
- Experience of writing Risk and Method Statements
- Experienced contract manager able to take ownership and full accountability
- Experience of working with CAFM systems/sound IT skills
- Required to oversee planned M&E maintenance works, and reactive M&E and fabric works
The next step?
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- contracts manager
- electrical manager
- M&E manager
- mechanical manager
- technical contracts manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"