The Contracts Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of up to 60 sites across the South West of England, and South Wales. Ideally be based in Bristol and cover Delivery of Services, Business Development and maintain Client Relationships. This is a permanent opportunity to join a medium sized growing organisation who specialise in Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance.
Our client is a medium sized Facilities Management business based in Bristol who solely operate in the South West and South Wales regions.
The Duties of the Contracts Manager are to:
- Liaise with clients by phone, email and site meetings on a regular basis
- Work with clients to achieve their goals on time and on budget
- Meet clients on-site to discuss potential future work or be able to answer questions regarding existing contract and work schedules.
- Develop excellent relationships with clients
- Use client systems and work to client led KPI's where required
- Proactively carry out regular site visits (across South West & South Wales) to identify extra work
- Inform clients of any issues observed with solutions to problems.
- Compile detailed quotes for landscaping and estate maintenance work
- Record all work to make sure jobs are completed and invoiced on time
- Supervise sub-contractors to ensure they work to company standards
- Liaise with Operations Manager when work is approved to plan manpower
- Keep clients updated with attendance and completion dates
- Prepare site PPMs where applicable
- Ensure statutory compliance on Health & Safety and Company policy point of view
- Prepare and check Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Send completion photos on all ad-hoc work
Other Duties will include:
- Plan regular site visits to check on site presentation.
- Write site reports to give feedback to team leaders and to point out areas to rectify if required
- Participate in weekly/fortnightly management meetings
- Plan meetings/coffee/lunches with clients
- Offer ideas and suggestions on how the business could do things differently - to ensure the smooth running of the company
- Be ready to help in all areas of the business when required
- Communicate well with management team on progress of quotes, client updates and upcoming work
The Contracts Manager is suited to someone with a background Landscapinging or Grounds Maintenance or Real Estate and Property. Everyday offers new challenges - this is an opportunity for you to build your career within a growing business, and to develop your skills as part of a hardworking team of professionals.
Successful candidate MUST HAVE landscaping or Grounds Maintenance exposure, hold the ability to client focus and deliver a dedicated service. You will need to have the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure, plus good commercial sense.
- Full Driving License
- IT Literate - Experience with Microsoft packages
- Client CFAM/Compliance Systems - Elogbooks, Riskwise, Concept, Maximo, Meridian
- Work Flow Management Software
- Project Management
- Health and Safety Certification (IOSH/NEBOSH)
- BTEC, HNC or HND or Degree in related subject
The Contracts Manager will ideally be based in Bristol or surrounding area:
- Competitive annual salary
- Car Allowance & Business Mileage
- 24 Days Holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Company mobile
- Contracts Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Grounds Maintenace
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"