Contracts Manager needed in Wickford
My Client are a well-established specialist steelwork fabricator and supplier of Structural and Architectural Steelwork including Steel framed Buildings, General Building Steels, Balustrades, Staircases, Handrails and secondary steelwork, from design through to fabrication, site delivery and erection.
The successful candidate will be working on various size projects, from staircases, small building extension frames to industrial warehouse frames and will be reporting directly to both the Manager and Managing Director.
Qualifications and/or Experience Required:
- Experience as AutoCAD Technician/Draughtsman essential.
- Experience in developing GA's & details for steelwork and metal work from Architect/Engineers drawings and site measurements, and subsequent fabrication drawings.
- Candidate would benefit from having experience in using Tekla or Solidworks (steelwork 3D software).
- To work on your own initiative, and liaise with management, fabrication staff, client, engineers and site workers etc.
- Minimum 2 years` experience required within the steel industry.
Types of steelwork projects:
- Portal Frame Steel Building
- Small builds & extension steelwork
- Hospital secondary steelworks
- Industrial: Access gantries, riser steelwork, cat ladders, Mezz floors, staircase`s etc
- Architectural steelwork
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Bonus Scheme
If you would like to be considered for this Contracts Manager position in Wickford, please submit your CV or call Matt at Lancaster Fox on today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job