We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join a forward thinking and fast-growing Construction Main Contractor based in East Sussex, with various offices throughout the South of the country. With plans to increase operations to in excess of £60m within the next few years, another Contracts Manager is required in order to facilitate the required increase in workload.
Reporting to the Construction Director, the Contracts Manager will take responsibility for successfully leading around 3-6 projects, depending on size & complexity, with values ranging from £1m - £12m. With the end goal of producing high quality finishes on time, safely and profitably in order to ensure satisfied clients, the successful Contracts Manager will have previous experience in a similar role and hold a relevant Construction qualification as well as being CIOB accredited.
The successful Contracts Manager will be carrying out a range of duties including, but not limited to, line management of Site Managers, liaising with materials & sub-contract procurement teams and labour manager to ensure the correct resources are available, planning works, ensuring adherence with H&S and implanting company standards and policies.
Contracts Manager Position Overview
- Take responsibility for leading between 3-6 projects, depending on size and complexity
- Provide regular project performance reports to the Board
- Line management of Site Managers
- Liaise with materials & sub-contract procurement teams and labour manager to ensure the correct resources are available
- Prepare internal and external progress reports
- Planning of works in conjunction with the site team
- Direction both direct and sub-contract labour
- Establish and implement safe and proper working practices
- Implement company style and ethos
- Set realistic targets & monitor progress to ensure projects are completed on time
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Contracts Manager Position Requirements
- Ideally CIOB
- Relevant Construction related qualification
- At least 3 years' experience as a Contracts Manager
- Up to date knowledge of H&S
- Strong management and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Full UK Driving License
Contracts Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE
- 23 days holiday (a set amount to be used for Christmas shutdown) + BH
- Health cash plan (after 1 years' service)
- Private Medical Insurance (after 2 years' service)
- Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job