We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contract Manager to join us in an exciting period of change to provide a commercial service to the business which will include the setting up and negotiation of contracts, licensing and adherence across all business lines.
You will be responsible for ensuring that Asset Services complies with its contractual obligations; customer and partner organisations are accountable for their obligations under their contract(s) and assisting the division with any other contract related matters.
What being a Contract Manager involves:
- Review requests for proposals commercially; identify risks; identify unacceptable terms. Complete overall risks assessment in support of bid-no-bid determination.
- Review proposals to ensure compliance with company policy and acceptable risk standards
- To lead negotiations effectively with Asset Services customers and suppliers to ensure robust and enforceable contracts are in place in a timely manner and with acceptable risk for CTSL.
- To prepare contractual documents such as licences, NDA’s etc.
- Provide commercial and contractual advice to the organisation and ensure that any issues are resolved.
- To work closely with and provide advice and support to Asset Services’ Project Managers and department managers in the management of projects.
- To manage variations from receipt to closure including approving and signing of responses and price builds; attending Kick Off meetings and bid reviews.
- To manage, negotiate and mitigate any deleterious effect of claims made on Asset Services by sub-contractors and/or suppliers.
- To consider ways in which new forms of contract may be employed to improve timeliness or efficiency or reduce the risk to Asset Services.
- To contribute to the development of strategic objectives of Asset Services and to work as directed in implementing them.
Skills and qualities you'll need:
- Professional procurement/contract management qualification or equivalent.
- Extensive and proven experience in effective contract preparation, negotiation and administration.
- Exposure to large-scale change initiatives and embedding new organisations with new ways of working.
- Proficient analytical skills and a measured approach to decision making
- Ability to plan and manage multiple work programmes effectively.
- Proven knowledge of supply chain principles, procedures and methods.
- Strong negotiation skills, strong contractual and commercial competence
- Superior influencing and communication skills