Castlefield Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Contracts Manager for a leading North West based Housing association
- To directly manage the area contracts team, ensuring the internal functional teams, suppliers and subcontractors deliver to agreed service levels and budget.
- Optimising the day to day operation of the contract for the geographic area under your responsibility.
- Proactively manage and control allocated budgets, attaining revenue targets and implement any necessary corrective action to deliver a surplus budget each financial year.
- To monitor and report on the performance of the region in order that performance and targets are achieved.
- Provide a lead technical role for all Responsive Repairs and Maintenance and Void projects.
- Providing support, mentoring and continual guidance for supervisors and operatives.
- Client liaison for your region of responsibility.
- Support procurement activity.
- Keep up to date with developments in best practices, legislation, codes of practice, products and techniques.
- Ensure full compliance with Principal Contactor duties under CDM regulations, promoting best in class HSQE performance.
- Hold Monthly subcontractor performance meetings, monitor contractor performance and ensure continuous improvement, develop improvement plans.
- Determine the strategic opportunities and exploit markets within the contracts to grow the market areas and local footprint.
- Achieve or exceed service level agreements and key performance indicators
- To produce weekly and monthly reports as directed by the Managing Director.
- To manage the On-Call rota and organise On Call meetings with the staff involved as necessary.
- To deliver On Call services in an emergency situation.
- Responsible for ensuring all staff have both mandatory and refresher training.
- Responsible for planning induction training to provide adequate staffing capacity.
- To be responsible for operational and supervisory disciplinary and grievance procedures in liaison with Senior ER Advisor and Managing Director.
- To ensure monthly invoices are issued on time.
Knowledge and Experience
- Relevant trade qualifications -SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS Managers and Professionals Black Card
- Experience of managing and delivering response repairs and voids servicing & maintenance contracts / service level agreements.
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to Identify, build, monitor and maintain constructive relationships with stakeholders.
- Encouraging communication and willingness to share knowledge and information.
- Principal Contractor duties under CDM regulations
- Contract Management
- Housing Associations
- social housing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job