My client are a well-established and highly successful Roofing and Cladding company based in South Yorkshire. Due to significant, sustained growth they have a great opportunity for an additional Contracts Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for managing multiple contracts, ensuring that all projects within your control are managed safely and effectively and ensuring all budget requirements are met.
This is a key role in a demanding and fast-paced environment, which is pivotal to their continued success.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Project Management
- Safety of workforce and public, prevention of accidents
- Workforce planning and labour management
- Achievement of budgets
- Maintaining and building client relationships
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience within Industrial Roofing and Cladding is highly desirable, although the client will be open to candidates from the Construction industry
- To read and interpret client's architectural requirements/drawings
- You must be confident, articulate and approachable with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Can multi-task, manage multiple projects and prioritise workload
- Has excellent time management and organisational skills and can work calmly under pressure
In return the client is offering a generous salary of between £35K - £55K dependent on experience. On-going training and support, 25 days holiday, an annual profit share bonus and huge opportunities to further develop within a fantastic team.
If you are interested in this position, please send you CV as soon as possible
- Contracts Manager
- South Yorkshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job