Salary: £55-65000 per annum plus car plus benefits
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Are you a Contracts Manager, or a senior Site Manager, skilled and experienced to manage projects across all construction sectors?
Can you manage costs, people and budgets from start through to completion?
My client is an award winning family owned business, project managing across the public and private sector, from commercial through to residential build.
Main duties of the job
• Manage projects from start through to completion
• Working on various sites’ commercial and residential build management and leadership
• Ensuring all health & safety requirements met
• Meet and exceed all quality and delivery requirements
• Working with the onsite and office based management team
• Financial preparation and accountability for people, budgets and costs
Experience and skills required
• Construction experience as a Contracts Manager, Senior or Site Manager roles
• Long-term roles within commercial and residential construction projects
• Health and safety responsibility
• Financial accountability for people, budgets and costs
• Effective working as part of a successful team
• Current CSCS, SMSTS
Benefits: attractive salary, car/car allowance, pension, healthcare, bonus
For full details please contact Richard Burgess at Reed Property & Construction on 0121 237 5552 / 07906 165395 or email richard.burgess@reedglobal.
If this does appeal to you, please do contact me with your current CV.
£200 of shopping vouchers are yours, if you refer a friend or colleague, and they get the job.
If I can assist you with your career development please do contact me.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job