Up to £90,000 + package
One of the countries best know Main Contractors who are know for delivering for a high level of work across multiple sectors including residential, commercial, education, leisure and healthcare are looking to bring an experienced Contracts Manager for their education team in London. This is a great opportunity to join a company and team who are really thriving at the moment and have a very consistent pipeline of work. the role will initially begin with managing two live sites and working on two tenders for schools across central London.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Managing 4-5 jobs at any one time (currently two live projects and two in tender)
- Report directly into the Operations Manager for Education
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and manage expenditure within agreed budgets
- Manage and monitor site activities and physical progress of work for site safety, quality and environmental responsibilities
- Ensure that a highly skilled and disciplined workforce is maintained within a safe system of work
Requirements for this role include:
- Experience winning and delivering education projects around the £40 million mark
- The ability to manage up to 5 projects at various different stages
- Possess excellent team leader skills and a professional nature
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient IT skills
If you're interested please apply directly or call Matthew Barber on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job