We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to join our reputable client based in Rugeley. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking a lead on all commercial aspects of major tenders, preparing quotations, preparation and negotiation of contracts and contractual agreements across all the Business Units. Must have a proactive and positive approach!
- Evaluating and preparing responses to customer's enquiries and Invitations to Tender
- Negotiating prime contracts with UK/overseas commercial customers
- Advising and assisting Purchasing Department on the flow-down of contract conditions to sub-contractors
- Advising Programme Managers on all contractual aspects and assisting to deliver programmes in a cost effective manner
- Drafting contract documentation and agreements of a contractual nature
- Representing the Commercial Department across the business and to the Senior Management
- Mentoring and developing other members of the department
- Assisting the Commercial Manager with high level duties and representing the department
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (desirable)
- Proven track record of relevant experience at the same or a similar level within a Commercial / Contracts Department.
- Significant experience in terms and conditions negotiation and the commercial management of supply contracts for both UK and overseas customers.
- Familiar with industrial / commercial conditions of contract and procedures
- Strong customer relationship, presentation and negotiation skills
- Must be a team player, flexible, pro-active, highly motivated and capable of working on own initiative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job