Job Title: Contracts Manager
Sector: Refurbishment/Social Housing
Your Salary: £70,000
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Kerry O'Donovan)
Who you'll be working for:
A leading, well respected and forward thinking contractor. You've heard it all before.
What I can tell you is this business is great to work for, staff retention is at an all-time high and the support is second to none.
Contracts Managers, if you are looking to work with a business who ensures their staff are well-looked after then you're definitely in the right place.
They are looking for someone who would be interested in working on Estate Regeneration, Decent Homes and Social Housing projects.
If all of the above sounds like something you're interested in, please get in touch.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To ensure the effective management and delivery of multiple contracts, ensuring programme requirements are met whilst working in line with both Company and regional objectives and achieving the client and customer aspirations and expectations.
- To manage contracts to achieve targets in respect of safety, time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction
You must have:
- Experience working for a Main Contractor
- Stable career history
- Experience working on estate regeneration/ affordable housing refurbishment projects
- Excellent commercial acumen
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Kerry on !