Are you looking for a career with an established global business? Are you a Contracts Manager who has a commercial outlook? Are you confident with the German language?
This brand-new Contracts Manager position for an international recruitment company is where your search ends! They are a fast-growing business, specialising in the technology and life sciences sector. With offices across Europe and the US, this company highly values all their staff and is proactive in ensuring everyone is satisfied in their career.
The Contracts Manager will be active in the UK and German market, and therefore strong German language skills is essential. Being the right-hand wo/man to the Head of Legal, the Contracts Manager will get involved in all aspects from reviewing contracts through to dispute resolution.
- Review and ament contracts and terms of business
- Dispute resolution
- Provide commercial advice
- Ensure all contractors are compliant
- Assist in negotiations for non-standard terms of business
- Excellent German language skills
- Prior commercial contracts experience
- An understanding of the German legal and compliance requirements
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Prior recruitment sector experience would be ideal
Please note that this role will require travelling to Germany for a couple nights per month.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job