A top professional service firm with offices throughout the UK is recruiting a Contracts Manager in Liverpool. The role will work in a Risk & Compliance team supporting risk and compliance with the follow issues, including business continuity; auditing; compliance; data control; and money laundering.
Working with the Head of Compliance, Head of IT and Operations Director to draft, negotiations and management of commercial contracts.
You will be enthusiastic and highly motivated, character type this role would suit is someone that’s proactive who has proven experience in contractual negotiations in relation to a range of commercial contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) with external suppliers, undertaking detailed data analysis and reporting.
This role will be working in close conjunction with other departments so ideally, you will enjoy team working and will be comfortable and confident working closely with colleagues in the Risk and Compliance Department, Senior Management Team and a variety of different departments to ensure contracts are suitable and fit for purpose.
You will be exercised in building productive relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers which produce straightforward and open communication.
- Running contract negotiations for a variety of different supplier contracts supporting the operational functions ensuring they are commercially & financially viable
- Managing contract development, negotiation, and closure including contract activity planning
- Certify contracts are secure cost-effective, taking into consideration all relevant factors including risk, quality and other factors
- Defining vigorous Key Performance Indicators (KPI) within all contract with assistance from the Compliance Head, IT Head and Operations Director or other employees as required
- Intelligence gathering for analyses of the market and develop options appraisals for purchase agreements
- Management of suppliers to ensure that the organisation has frank & productive dialogue relating to contracts
- Principle stakeholder’s management to drive improvements in quality, efficiency and value for money
- Work as required with operational leads to ensure contracts that are negotiated and agreed are appropriate for service delivery
- Troubleshooting operational challenges through the contract termination or start date
- Ensure that all contracts comply with legal regulations and best practice.
- Overseeing in-year contract changes as Contract lead, taking account of Contract Variations-ensuring efficient communication of changes to all stakeholders.
- Maintain a detailed contract spreadsheet with detailed review of key risks
- Gather, translate and present complex, confidential information in an appropriate way to enable other staff to understand financial and activity risks
- Obtain and present Management Information abbreviating status on issues, outcomes, and providing progress reports from time to time
- Point of contact for supplier queries.
- Contract management experience, preferably within the professional service ideally in accounting or the legal sector
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent drafting and research skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and targets
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach
- Evidence of continuous professional development
Please note that due to high volume response, only candidates with relevant skills and experience will be contacted!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job