Position - Contracts Manager
Salary - £50k
This is an opportunity to join a general building Contractor that is based within the East Sussex region and has been successfully building for over 30 years. Projects are typically valued up to £2M and include refurbishment, extensions and new builds within the Residential, Commercial, Healthcare and Education markets. They are now looking for a determined Contracts Manager with good technical ability and someone that understands how to oversee the whole contracts process from inception to completion.
You will have the following skills:
* Good working knowledge of contract conditions.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* Able to work well under pressure
* Be able to motivate yourself and others
* A wide understanding of all trades and a thorough understanding of the construction process
You will have the following Qualifications :
* Relevant qualification in a construction related subject
* Ideally, membership of an appropriate professional institution
* CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid at Work
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for the health, safety, environmental and quality compliance as well as the financial monitoring and control of the projects. The Contracts Manager will report to the director and will oversee and build relationships with the site managers and the wider site team including subcontractors, clients and stakeholders. The Contracts Manager will also be responsible for programme planning and customer relations.
Please apply if you feel that your experience matches the criteria.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.