OVERALL OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
The successful candidate will be a key member of the team whose main aim is to support Business and Operations teams with corporate governance and management of all 3rd party suppliers and customers agreements. Effective Supplier Management is key to this role to ensure FSB is achieving the most competitive pricing in the market.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with commercial and contractual negotiations with Suppliers.
- Assist with the full procurement lifecycle, including supplier relationship management.
- Establish and maintain long-term working relationships or partnerships between the company and selected suppliers/partners, in order to improve -time-to-market' and to safeguard capacity, quality, cost, minimize risk and assure continuity of supply and relationships in the long term
- Support/lead the end-to end delivery of supplier contracts in accordance with agreed roadmaps to meet the business needs.
- Ensure, where appropriate, that regular review meetings with contractors/suppliers are held at prescribed intervals including other stakeholder groups where necessary.
- Build strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders and act as a functional bridge between external vendors and internal stakeholders.
- A key requirement is the ability to provide financial analysis on key Vendor Information such as tracking budgets, forecasts and spend data.
- Continually seeks improvement in all Procurement and Vendor Management central processes, tools and frameworks
- Benchmark supplier pricing in the marketplace
Essential Skills & Experience
• 2+ years Outsourcing, Commercial, Technical or Supply Chain experience
• QA/BA or PM experience or other technical competence
• Financial and budgeting experience with the ability to derive KPI’s and analysis through data
• Excels at working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to handle many streams of information, control, track & report status.
• Must be experienced & advanced user of Microsoft Office tools (particularly Excel & PowerPoint). Excel - advanced knowledge of advanced formulas, pivot table, charting etc
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Ability to spot themes, trends and anomalies through data analysis to enable better business decision making.
• Strong communication skills with ability to deliver key messages through presentation, communication and written methods.
• Thrives in a changing and fast paced environment.
• Good interpersonal / relationship building skills.
• Good Stakeholder management skills
• Analytical with a good eye for detail
Online Gaming experience a definitive plus
- Financial Analysis
- Stakeholder Management