Our client, a highly respected Housing Association, is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager on a full-time, permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone seeking employment in a fast-paced environment with strong career development opportunities.
This organisation have bases across the North West and are passionate about building, maintaining and growing neighbourhoods where customers feel supported and empowered. They encourage strong relationships to be built between the staff and customers in order to provide the best service possible at all levels.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
* Lead in the management of void properties across the organisation’s stock, and monitor performance, budgets and quality in relation to the asset functions
* Manage large scale contracts of £3million upwards as well as large scale planned works
* Ensure that targets for number and spread of stock condition surveys are met each year
* Lead and manage the organisations’ reactive major works programmes where works exceed responsive works and are not yet on a planned programme
* Work in conjunction with the Repairs Manager to manage the asset surveying team and deliver an effective responsive repairs and void service
* Maintain strong client relationships, both directly and through contract teams
* Assist the Head of Repairs in analyzing trend data in relation to void programming to inform future investment programmes
* Ensure compliance with Health & Safety policies
* Assist in the delivery of an overall Asset Management strategy
* Ensure that all data captured by surveyors is recorded in the relevant database
* Make sure that the percentage of post inspections on works contracts are undertaken for void works, and report on monthly performance trends to the Head of Repairs
* Manage the asset void process workload to ensure that KPI targets are met in relation to turnaround, quality and health & safety management
The successful candidate must have experience of managing staff and contractors in an asset management environment, managing large scale contracts, and hold a full UK Driving License.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Contract Management
- Housing Associations