Salary up to £70,000 Package (DOE)
My client is a national residential developer with an excellent reputation for delivering projects on time, on budget and safely. They are currently seeking to recruit a Contracts Manager to deliver projects within the North West region. The Contracts Manager will be responsible for providing visible leadership and direction to the profitable delivery of schemes, whilst maintaining customer satisfaction and obtaining results through the team.
You must have experience of delivering new build housing or new build social housing schemes with an individual value of at least £8m.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Using leadership skills to ensure a zero incident health & safety culture, implementing all regulatory health & safety
- Supporting and encouraging the development of team members, motivating them to meet objectives
- Delivering the project or scheme to the agreed returns, to budget, both safely and on time
- Supporting Site Managers
- Ensuring that all contract administration / procedures are undertaken
- Assisting the Construction Director in all matters relating to the construction department.
- Controlling and managing project / site budgets including profit and loss, and managing budget constraints
- Implementing detailed programmes which allow accurate monitoring and reporting
- Managing site logistics and communication plan
- Securing appropriate resources to deliver the project / scheme
- Responsible for running 3-5 Projects at any one time.
Skills and Capabilities
- A well-developed knowledge of health & safety, legislation and practice
- Experience of leading and developing a team.
- Knowledge of budgets and costing, including project forecasting and control
- Excellent Project / Programme Management skills
- Ability to resource projects
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- MCIOB (desirable)
- Must have worked on projects of a value of £8 million.
- New Build Housing Experience essential- this can be social housing or working for a house builder
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.