An exciting opportunity has arisen with a regional Drywalling company for a Contracts Manager. The team are looking for a Contracts Manager to assist the group and manage internal packages, suspended ceilings and dry walling.
The projects are regional and there will be some ad hoc travel required going to office meetings.
As a Contracts Manager, you will work closely with the Construction Manager responsible for the following;
- Liaising with the client and take briefs, attend meetings and interpret into design schemes
- Sourcing suitable materials
- Producing quotations and manage prices within the brief
- Placing orders and keep to budgets constrained by the project
- Arranging labour and transport for installation of projects
- Producing H&S documentation in line with the group policy
- Attending site visits to ensure the projects are being fitted to the quality parameters expected by the clients
- Working under tight deadlines
The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of internal packages; and you must hold a full driving license.
The salary range on offer is up to £55k plus car depending upon experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica at Bromak using the contact details provided.