Randstad CPE are looking for a Contracts Manager (Social Housing) to join our our Client who are an award winning property maintenance company in Glasgow.
The role of the Contracts Manager is to ensure the smooth operation of a number of designated contracts / sites from implementation to completion and handover. With responsibility for the control and management of a number of Site Managers, the role holder will ensure contracts are completed to programme, with zero defects, within budget and with no risk to the Health & Safety of their operational team, the client or the general public.
The is a varied role which will require a can do approach, the successful candidate will be client facing and have strong experience in Social Housing, Planned works and Projects contracts, estimating experience would be beneficial.
* Assist in the preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders.
* Assist in the development of the procurement programme.
* Assist in the presentation of the contract brief to the client
* Manage the selection and formation of site personnel teams (inc. sub contractors) as determined by individual contracts. * Manage site personnel, work activities and resources to meet the requirements of individual contracts.
* Manage/oversee the programme of works from start to finish
* Control individual contract progress towards completion.
* Control individual contract budgets.
* Ensure all necessary contract documentation / reports are accurate and produced on time.
* Identify Social Value and Customer Service requirements for each contract and manage, deliver and report against these commitments.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role and sector.
* Holds the relevant qualifications.
* Must hold a current SMSTS or associated NVQ.
* Essential to have experience of Planned works and Projects contracts and working within Social Housing
* Passive Fire Protection experience extremely beneficial
* Must be an enthusiastic self-starter with confident communications skills.
* Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office and MS Projects
If you are interested in more information please submit your CV or give me a call on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'