Our client are a well-established shopfitting and interior fit out company based in Hampshire. They specialise within the high spec retail market! We have been asked to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
As Contracts Manager the successful candidate will be running multiple projects ranging from £100k - £1m + in value and have ultimate responsibility for contract delivery.
- Liaise with the commercial and internal departments to ensure the 'lead in' time is programmed/coordinated to suit the projects undertaken
- Prioritise workload, manage and provide solutions to issues in relation to contracts assigned
- To work closely with the production team to ensure joinery production targets and transport requests can be met
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with the client.
- To develop and implement working relationships with architects, designers, building control and other third parties
- Attend site meetings with the client, EUK management and sub-contractors, produce accurately recorded minutes
- To work closely with the Commercial and Procurement team to control labour, material purchases and sub-contract budgets
- Manage sub-contractors
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are met in accordance with current legislation
- Assist Commercial team and/or Director/s with final account preparation
- Deliver projects from the pre contract through to post contract stage.
- Previous experience working within the retail sector
- Experience managing multiple projects as Contracts Manager
- Happy to work nationwide
- Knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation
Out client offers excellent project work, career progression and competitive salaries. If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV to Victoria Britland at the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup. com