Contracts Manager -Retail Fit-Out
Circa £25 to £30 p/h
Company Vehicle, Laptop, Phone, Professional Development
An opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager to join a detail oriented and prestigious contractor operating a diverse range of fitout services. The role will be working within the Retail Fitout sector with many high end clients, projects will be London
The focus for my client is quality - superseded by intricate design, expert planning and beautiful crafting. Each project is managed to completion ensuring the vision is completed.
My client are looking for an involved and hands on Contracts Manager to join a close knit team. The succesful candidate will be happy to assist trades and get involved in order to push projects to completion alongside the duties of client liason, planning and reporting.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Understands the requirements of the project and ensures that all contract administration / procedures are undertaken.
- Control and manage site/project budgets including profit and loss plus budget constraints.
- Develop, control and ensure delivery against the project budgets including profit, preliminaries, procurements etc.
- Understands and develops the agreed strategy conceived in the bid phase for project delivery.
- Ensure measures are established for the timely delivery of design information.
- Agree requirements for time, cost and quality aspects of trade contractor packages.
- Develop and implement detailed programmes and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress, and implement actions to achieve targeted performance.
- Develop and implement site establishment and ensure the efficient and effective management of site logistics.
- Undertake an involved and hands-on role where required
- Motivate and encourage team by respectiful and involved managment style
To be successful in the role you must:
- Be an effective communicator
- Be a capable joiner, with ability to assist on the tools.
- Have an excellent understanding of shop-fitting environments
- Understand the health and safety requirements of fit-out projects
- Have knowledge of joinery and the preservation of high spec units
- Have the ability to interface with clients professionally.
- Have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Proven background in reporting progress to senior management
Why Apply: In return for your commitment you will benefit from working for an expanding organisation that offer excellent opportunities for career development within a friendly environment. A Fixed term contract would be in place as a probationary period with the opportunity to continue working with the contractor following succesful intergration
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please call Ryan Pearson on or email your CV to
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- Project Manager