My client, one of the UK's leading house-builders, is looking for an experienced residential Contracts Manager to join their Cornwall Division.
- Responsible for overseeing various large housing projects
- Report to the Head of Construction
- Manage a team of Site Managers to build quality homes within budget and deadlines
- Experienced Manager
- Experience of residential house building
- Hold CSCS Site Management card (Black)
- Ideally have BTEC, NVQ 4 in Site Management or an HND or degree or equivalent
You will be supported and developed by the Head of Construction and Director in Charge. You will be a confident manager with an excellent understanding of Health & Safety, good customer service and leadership in order to enable your team of Site Manager achieve their objectives.
Previous experience in a previous similar role within house building would be advantageous however applications are invited from candidates looking to step from Senior Site Manager if you can demonstrate a sound residential background.
In addition to a competitive salary this position comes with benefits package to include pension, life insurance, company car/allowance, healthcare and generous bonus.
If you are interested then please send an up to date CV with a brief cover note detailing your relevant skills and experience.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- Site Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job