Role: Contracts Manager (Rail)
Job Status: Full time / Permanent
Vacancy Reference: VR/03543 ( please quote reference upon application of role)
Our Client is currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to oversee the fleet cleaning of one of their biggest clients in the Transport division. This role will involve some nights. Specifically, the role is to manage and develop all FM services within agreed financial parameters, operating procedures and all legislative requirements covering both operational and personnel training requirements to meet and exceed performance targets. FM experience within the transport division is very important.
- Monitoring and professional oversight of all works to ensure and exceed required quality levels.
- Provide management support as required.
- Ensuring the availability of and if required participation in the provision of a 24/365 emergency on call service, as required.
- To manage and provide direction, guidance and support to operatives and their colleagues in the provision of all elements of soft services, ensuring they are able to carry out their roles efficiently and effectively.
- To monitor and effectively manage people, materials and financial resources to maintain effective budgetary control, maximise profitably and ensure that pre-set budget limits are maintained.
- Ensure, demonstrate, review and monitor compliance, to meet the expectation and needs of the Client, the quality and organisational goals of the company
- To achieve compliance with all relevant policies and procedures in relation to people management and specifically absence management & disciplinary procedures.
- To create and maintain a Healthy, Safe, and Secure Environment and ensure compliance with all Health & Safety legislation, company policy & any applicable industry requirements.
- To produce accurate and timely reports and information as required by the client or the company
- To grow services in order to meet clients and companies expectations, whilst maintaining strict budgetary control in line with Client requirements
- To undertake continuous evaluations of all proposed and required changes to services, identifying financial, personnel and operational performance implications prior to confirmation and implementation of any change.
- Minimising staff turnover by creating an atmosphere of professionalism and commitment within the Sector, whilst seeking ways in which to improve the working environment in order to achieve optimum job satisfaction for all employees so as to minimise sickness and absence.
- To identify and respond flexibly to changing trends in the market so as to remain competitive and safeguard long term viability of the business.
- Budgetary Control
- Facilities Management
- Contracts Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job