Contracts Manager - Joinery
Clifton Shard are working with a successful joinery manufacturer who provide bespoke joinery into the high end residential market. This family run company has enjoyed remarkable success and have been described as an 'exceptional employer’ by Investors in People and awarded Platinum status, awarded only to the top 0.5% of all organisations.
Due to their continued success, we are recruiting for a Joinery Contracts Manager to become part of their team and help to move the company further forward.
- Attend pre-start meetings
- Read and advise on JCT contracts within capabilities
- Liaise with SBJ production & client management to ensure smooth installation
- Program work schedules (Microsoft projects)
- Arrange and source subcontract labour & materials
- Monitor site labour quality and output
- Submit RAMS & COSHH data sheets
- Weekly site reports, to capture additional works and changes
- Site measure small works if required
- Attend senior management meeting when required.
We are looking for candidates with a high level of joinery knowledge, working within a similar Contracts Manager position. You must have good communication skills in dealing with customers and staff and good team working skills.
My client prides themselves on their commitment to their people and are committed to becoming employer of choice. It is a company who reward their staff for their commitment to quality of work, something which has been acknowledged by awarding body Investors in People in their recent assessment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online today and we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity.
If you have any questions before applying, please contact Ben Wood who will be happy to discuss in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job