Contracts Manager - Fitout / Construction - Warrington
* Are you experienced at delivering construction & fit out projects as Contracts Manager?
* Have you worked across various sectors including retail, housing, commercial, education, leisure, health and commercial?
* Are you experienced managing variety projects up to £20million?
* Are you looking to work with a leading business with major national blue-chip accounts?
Our client a leading multi-discipline contractor is looking for a Contracts Manager to join an award winning team within the construction industry.
The key responsibilities include:
1. To consistently behave and interact in a way that supports the achievement of the company's overall vision of creating a special place to work and in line with the values of the business; friendly and supportive, open, fair and challenging in support of a one-business culture
2. Overall responsibility for the management of a number of contracts (or high volume contract/s)
3. To ensure each contract is delivered safely, on programme, within budget and to the required standard of quality, all of which will ensure client satisfaction
4. To encourage, mentor and coach the contracts management team
5. To develop effective working relationships with clients and consultants
6. To promote personal development in the project team
7. Commercial awareness of contracts to maximise profitability
If you have any question in relation to the position and would like to apply, please send your details ASAP
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job