UKL's client is a commercial fit out contractor based in Slough who carry out the refurbishment and fitting out of offices & commercial space throughout London, with projects ranging from the design and fitting out of a small city centre office for a start-up company, to the multi-floor refurbishment of a high specification office.
On the back of several recent project awards, they're looking for a top notch Contracts Manager to manage several multi-million pound projects, ensuring that all work carried out meets or exceeds the clients' expectations, and ensure the delivery of projects from inception to handover, ensuring we deliver on time and within budget.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of multiple sites across London / Slough
- Holding pre start meetings & drawing up initial programme
- Client liaison, holding meetings and performing walkarounds
- Financial awareness - alongside Quantity Surveyors managing the budgets on the projects
- To achieve financial targets and maintain strict budgetary control by means of the company financial systems.
- To motivate site management and sub-contractors and ensure adequate resources to achieve project programmes.
- To achieve complete client satisfaction on all contracts.
- Experience working on office refurbishment or fit out projects.
- Carpentry or Joinery background is preferred.
- To have worked up to an established Project Manager / Contracts Manager
- The ability to run multiple jobs as number one
- Black / Contracts Manager CSCS Card
Our client offer's industry leading career development, project work and salary packages.
If interested, please forward your CV to UKL Professional fao Robert Glaser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"