Our client designs and fits out offices. They have exceptionally high standards and want their designs to be well conceived, well executed and fabulous. It’s what they like doing best and it’s what they are best at. They believe a workplace should be the focal point of any business, generating a feeling of ownership and pride amongst staff, saying, through its design and functionality, precisely what an organisation needs to say. Simply, it should motivate staff and inspire clients.
Whether refurbishing or relocating, rebranding or refreshing, expanding or consolidating, they work with companies to create the right workplace.
Their clients include Blue Chips, start-ups and everything in between. From a 50,000 sq ft fit out to a reception re-brand. They are creative and inspiring and this reflects so well in their end result - projects up to £2m
They are currently looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join their team. The key responsibility includes financial monitoring and control of the contracts, ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality compliances is maintained. In this role you will pick up with projects once they have been signed off.
Duties include - but not limited to:
- You will be fully involved in developing the construction programme - planning projects ensuring they are programmed to a level of detail necessary for the site team to deliver to schedule.
- Ensuring procurement and reconciliation of materials is carried out accordingly
- Ensuring site team are fully compliant
- Attending tender handover meetings and weekly update meetings
- Will have control over all finances - cost control is key
- Ensuring contract information is is accurate and complete
- Implementing risk management process and checking risk controls
- Health & Safety
- Working towards agreed profitability
- Development of procedures
- Multi-site management
- Site set up and branding
The company are hugely client focused and work towards the highest quality to ensure complete satisfaction of the client. The role will vary depending on the size and complexity of projects. Key skills required:
- Good working knowledge of quality and cost control
- Multi-site project management - hands on management of site
- Relationship/stakeholder management skills
- CSCS card / health and safety
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- contract management
- design and build background
- office fit out experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job