Contracts Manager - Fire Protection
Our Client a leading Fire and Sealing Solutions company provides professionally managed, cost effective fire compliant services to a wide range of clients throughout the UK.
Well respected within this highly specialised field their team has over 30 years’ experience delivering a wide range of 3rd party accredited passive fire protection installation services.
This role will ensure our client consistently provides clients with the best possible services, by providing a simpler, more efficient route whatever the project.
- Regular communication with the Director and Chairman
- Attract new work to the Company
- Responding to tender enquiries
- Pricing of new works
- Contribute towards marketing, networking and business development
- Perform hands on sealing work as and when required
- Effectively manage employees and sub-contractors and assist with the performance of their duties where required
- Manage budgets and assist in the overall management of the Company as and when required
- Organise each day’s work scheduling including site staff
- Ensure all stock is available for each job/site on a daily basis
- Train staff regularly in accordance with our training plan
- Maintain a good client relationship
- Dealing with the Client’s needs and resourcing them adequately
- Supervision of the workforce and monitoring quality
- Ordering and delivering stock as necessary
- Monitoring variations and controlling and managing day work
- Other such reasonable duties as instructed by the manager/director
- CSCS Card/NVQ Level 2 (as a minimum)
Experience and knowledge:
- Fire Stopping and Intumescent Coatings experience is essential
- Previous management experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
Attitude and skills:
- Highly organised and professional in approach with a keen eye for detail
- Assertive and proactive in thinking and approach
- Robust, committed and commercially minded
- Flexible and able to adapt to the needs of continuously shifting goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels both internally and externally
Reward and benefit:
- £45,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'