Contracts Manager - Fire Protection - Essex - circa £45K
Do you hold an SSSTS or SMSTS and have managerial experience along with fire stopping and intumescent coatings experience?
An established Essex based company are now looking for a Contracts Manager to join their highly specialised passive fire protection installation services team.
The Contracts Manager will hold the following certificates along with experience and knowledge of:
* CSCS Card/NVQ Level 2 (as a minimum)
* Fire Stopping and Intumescent Coatings experience is essential
* Previous management experience is essential
* Excellent communication skills
* Computer literate in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
Key responsibilities of the Contracts Manager include:
* Regular communication with the Director and Chairman
* Attract new work to the Company
* Responding to tender enquiries
* Pricing of new works
* Contribute towards marketing, networking and business development
* Perform hands on sealing work as and when required
* Effectively manage employees and sub-contractors and assist with the performance of their duties where required
* Organise each day's work scheduling including site staff
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"