An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager well established and successful Fire and Security systems provider.
Our client is looking to recruit a contracts manager for a fire & security team based in and the South East. Your duties will include amongst others:
- Visiting client sites to ensure contracts are running smoothly
- Review and improve contract management performance
- Ensure service levels are being exceeded through effective communication and delivery of a high level of customer service
- Improve business processes and support Continual Professional Development of all employees
- Develop, build and strengthen client relationships
- Ensure consistent growth in developing client add-on revenue and pipeline streams
- Support the in house team with recruitment/ H&S activities/ HR Processes/ HR reports
Your team will be in delivering servicing/maintaining & install of Fire alarm & Intruder systems, Emergency lights, CCTV & Access control systems. As well as attending in-hours call-outs to Fire alarm & Intruder systems, Emergency lights, CCTV & Access control systems.
You will ensure you and your team deliver the highest standards of customer service at all times. You will have the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
Ideally you will have:
Knowledge of Fire alarm, Intruder systems, Emergency lights, CCTV & Access control systems
Experience of managing a team as well as Clients
The proven track record of meeting KPI’S and full understanding of SLA requirements.
Salary £37,000 + £40,000 per annum + Benefits
Company Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop
- Contract Management
- Fire Alarm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job