Do you have extensive facilities management and contract experience including the review of existing contracts? Do you have excellent stakeholder relationship building skills and the ability to resolve problems?
Our Property and Business Services Department have an exciting opportunity as a Contracts Manager - Facilities Management in the team on an 18 month fixed-term contract basis.
As a Facilities Management - Contract Manager you will review our existing contracts for our soft and hard facilities management provisions. We are moving our current 3 head office sites into 1 newly refurbished head office and a key part of the role will be to ensure that all aspects of the move have been considered as part of our holistic Facilities Management Strategy.
- Professional qualification in an appropriate discipline or equivalent contract design experience in a facilities management or estates setting
- Experience of stakeholder management and good influencing skills
- Previous experience of researching, designing and implementing contracts in an efficiency improving and value adding environment
- Strong understanding of the outsourcing of facilities management
- Good budget management experience
- Ability to find creative solutions to problems and deliver solutions within tight constraints
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and highly effective analytical abilities
Why is Leeds Building Society a great place to work?
We're a mutual not a bank, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests. In fact, our business is built on the idea of people helping people, whether that's saving for the future or buying their own home.
We're proud to be the first financial services organisation to be awarded Leaders in Diversity. We don't believe in a 'one size fits all' approach when it comes to working here so we provide a flexible inclusive working environment that suits all colleagues. We're a Sunday Times Best Company to work for, which reflects our commitment to support our colleagues with the environment, tools and training they need to be able to excel in their careers.
We're committed to doing what's right for our members, colleagues and communities. We were the first national high-street financial institution to be awarded the Fair Tax Mark, we buy 100% renewable electricity for all our sites and have a two year charity partnership with Samaritans. In addition every colleague has 14 hours volunteering each year. Our culture and colleagues are at the heart of everything we do.
Interested in applying?
- Apply now - please note a full application will need to be completed on a careers page to be considered for this vacancy.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'